Thursday, January 24, 2008

For the Love of God


I just saw this article on MSN. This Baptist group is so heinous, I almost couldn't finish reading the article. However, the article does have a good message & if you want to check it out yourself, it's here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22813570/?GT1=10755 .


Basically, some radical Christian group is planning on protesting against a memorial to Heath Ledger. Didn't they ever hear of not speaking ill of the dead? It's such a lowlife, opportunistic cowardly thing to do. They said that "you cannot live in defiance of God. He (Ledger) got on that big screen with a big, fat message: God is a liar and it's OK to be gay....”


Yeah, well I'm saying that you're scum & you should go kill yourself. It's OK. God said it's OK to commit suicide. See how that works? I call myself a Christian & I'm preaching hate, intolerance and promoting committing a mortal sin.


Oh, well. I guess my revenge will come election time. Dems in 'o8!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hip, hip, hooray, Miz Cyn. you rock!

Anonymous said...

I didn't read the link but I'm assuming it is the "God hates fags" group. They are the group that has come to dead soldiers funerals with signs saying God hates fags. The soldiers weren't even gay.

They're basically the scum of the earth.