Sunday, January 06, 2008

My Outfit is Now Complete


On Saturday I just happened to find myself in Boscov's & came across some slippers that were 50% off. Due to the winter weather, I've been searching for a solution to my around the house shoe problem. See, I like wearing my flip flops, but they don't keep my feet warm like my slippers. However, my slippers don't have the grip & maneuverability of my flip flops. What's a girl to do? Well, Boscov's happened to have a pair of Liz Claiborne slipper/clogs that were only $3.49. I know, a total bargain right? So, now I can schlep around in my old t-shirt, fleece jacket, lounge pants & clog slippers in total comfort. And, I'm just a hairnet & some rollers away from being able to fetch the newspaper at the end of my driveway in the morning or for a quick trip to the grocery store.

Just kidding.

No comments: