Friday, January 04, 2008

It's Going to be One of Those Days



Do you ever get that feeling that you went to bed at night like your normally do, but woke up to a bizarrely different morning like no other? That's what happened to me last night. I went to bed after watching some DVDs, and woke up this morning to craziness.

As Unusual noted, Huckabee & Obama are in the lead. I wasn't expecting that at all. I don't give a damn about the Republican nominees, even though I can't stand Huckabee 'cause of his past & I can't in good conscience have a President that whose name brings to mind Huckleberry Finn. Obama? I'm not against him, but I was so looking forward to having Bill Clinton as the First Gentlemen or whatever title he would get in a ground-breaking, historical moment in U.S. history. You know that this morning, Hillary's probably chewing his ass out & eating some mofo staff members for breakfast left & right like they're a bowl of Cheerios. I never would have thought Hillary would come in 3rd. I'm calling for an Obama/Edwards ticket 'cause even though Edwards is so damn pretty, he still needs to get some experience before he can become President.

On the other wtf news, I'm convinced that Britney took some "unknown substance" & called the ambulance just for attention. I hope that her favorite pap, Adnan, shows up at the hospital to visit her. He owes her that much.

I used this pic & Hillary & Bill 'cause I feel that this picture is symbolic of what things must have been like in simpler times. *Sob, sob*.

No comments: