Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


Yep, I'm pretty important. Martin Luther King, Jr. & I share the same b-day. You can take from that what you want :). In addition to today being my birthday, I've also come to the realization that I'm officially in my late 20s. From now until I'm 32, I'm going to refer to my age as a "20-something". Also, whenever I complete a survey of some kind, I'll continue to check off the 18-25 age question. Right now, though, I think that I'm going to go back to bed, hide under the covers for another 10 years until I have some crow's feet around my eyes & I can look back on today & think about how young I was. Oh, well. I take comfort in the fact that any of the Real Housewives of Orange County would trade their left implant to switch places with me for my age.

Here are some personality traits of Capricorns like me. You can decide which of these traits that I embody.

Capricorn is the tenth sign of the Zodiac and associated with hard work and business affairs. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have an ambitious, modest, patient, responsible, stable, trustworthy, powerful, intellectual, perspicacious and persistent character but one which is also prone to coldness, conservatism, rigidity, materialism, and dullness.

Positive

Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved

Negative

Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, My Fellow Capricornian!

best line, "any of the Real Housewives of Orange County would trade their left implant to switch places with me for my age."

Beanorama said...

are you prone to coldness?

miz cynical said...

I guess I should have requested that no one should pick up on the negative traits of my personality :).