Thursday, January 03, 2008

The "Ewww... " Photo of the Week



If you think that the photo is ridiculous, then you're going to be in hysterics reading about the circumstances of this chance meeting of the lips. Lindsay Lohan was in Capri last week being honored for her contribution to cinema ( I kid you not). While she was in Italy, she decided to put into practice that whole "When in Rome..." saying. She was caught hooking up with a waiter, some 40ish actor & this douchebag who is known for being a z-list actor & playboy. She decided to take this lucky fella back to her hotel room & the next morning there were photos of the both of them hanging out on her balcony. She had bed-head & was wearing a dingy t-shirt. He was shirtless. Blech.

I guess I'm just jealous. There are so many obvious qualities about this guy, what girl wouldn't resist? Greasy hair, cigarette breath, hairy, untoned gut hanging seductively over the waistband of his jeans ... the list goes on & on. Yum.

Ok. Now I have to stop because I really think that I'm starting to feel my breakfast come back up. Gross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! i am obsessed with Li-Low for some reason and this story made my day. maybe i even covet her OOCL (out of control life)?

miz cynical said...

I just covet her jet-setting ways. On Sunday, I got some local scoop on Blohan & Paris' innovative drug techniques when they're in town.