Sunday, January 06, 2008

This Doesn't Scare You, Does It?


This weekend, I had a couple of friends over for dinner. While I was giving them the house tour, my friend happened to notice my humidifier. When I was shopping for humidifiers last winter, I choose this model 'cause even though it's meant for a child's room, it was the most positively reviewed humidifier on amazon.com & target.com. I decided on the panda one 'cause who doesn't find pandas adorable & cute?

However, my friend was freaked out 'cause all she saw was some glowing, smiling panda that has smoke blowing out of its ears sitting on my windowsill. I admit, sometimes the glowing light at night bothers me to the point that I have to throw a towel over it so it doesn't disrupt my sleep, but besides that I think it looks just fine.

Plus, sometimes it talks to me at night and what's scary about that :) ?

1 comment:

Beanorama said...

i like a little whimsy. why not?