Thursday, January 10, 2008

Will Someone Please Stop Giving This Chick a Show?


When I heard that Queer I For the Stupid-Ass Guy was finally getting canned, I rejoiced. However, my happiness quickly turned to dismay when I began to see commercials for Carson Kressley's new stupid show How to Look Good Naked.

I just can't stand the fact that both men and women are taking advice from this fashion victim (in one commercial he was wearing camouflage pants, a boy scout belt & a tailored shirt with contrasting collar. Come on, who wears that?). Also, I can't decide if he has duck lips from smoking or Restalyne injections. The women that he's supposed to be "helping" resemble the cast of Dove Real Beauty campaign ad.

Do they really need the help of a guy who's probably afraid of vaginas to tell them how to look good naked? Every woman knows that it starts with nice lingerie. No one looks or feels good in big ass black or white granny panties & full coverage support bras. Looking at those women is beginning to turn me into a gay man. Whatever that means. It sounded snarky in my head.

Anyway, Lifewench is supposedly wear actresses go to die. Let's hope that the prestigious network stands up to its reputation & it happens with Carson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Do they really need the help of a guy who's probably afraid of vaginas to tell them how to look good naked?"