Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The "Ewwww..." Photo of the Week


This photo isn't that gross, but the story behind why I chose a picture of fat, bloated whale Dennis Haskins (a.k.a. Mr.Belding) is. Last night, I was watching an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia called Charlie Got Molested & it featured Dennis Haskins as some perv gym teacher.

That episode reminded me of a recent story that I heard comedian Christian Finnegan telling Preston & Steve a few months ago. Turns out, America's favorite principal as well as a lot of other comedians go to several expos to convince students to bring them to their school for a guest appearance, pep talks, whatever.

Well, according to Christian Finnegan, Dennis Haskins is notorious for hitting on young, attractive females by using this line : "You know, I used to be Mr. Belding on Saved by the Bell."

Ewww.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mr.B

Anonymous said...

Mr. Belding is a regular at a karaoke bar in LA my friend works at. He is friendly with ALL the young ladies.

I forget what his song is, I'll have to ask.

Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey whaaat is going on here?

The Big Bopper.

Beanorama said...

tone loc. classic.

you know who i thought that was before i read it? a certain state senator. an inVINCEable senator.

Unusual Suspect said...

clever.