Monday, January 14, 2008

Who Knew that the 'Devil's Lettuce' Could be so Addictive?


I caught some of Celebrity Rehab over the weekend & saw that the adorable little daughter from Family Matters is in rehab -- for weed?!

I didn't think that weed was addictive, but according to Dr. Drew, the casting agents, & what I'm going to tell my kids, it truly is. Apparently, she's going to experience withdrawals & all of that other fun stuff just like the real addicts. I didn't get a chance to see the really f----- up guy, Jeff Conley/Conway or whatever. But, I heard that he's a real mess.

Has anyone else seen this show yet? If you didn't get a chance to see her story, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfdWbDbiTVo

1 comment:

Beanorama said...

come on! that seems crazy. maybe dr drew is just making a point.