Thursday, February 28, 2008

All I Need to Know....


.........I learned in kindergarten? Probably not. I just learned something new today!


Did you know that there are now 11 planets? I blame my sister, the science teacher, for not telling me sooner.


They are: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Ceres, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Eris.


So cool. I have always loved space.


But I haven't always loved science. I blame Mrs. Mann, my sixth grade science teacher. She made us copy board after board of notes. And we had "row captains" that checked our work. And when I failed one of her tests (on nuclei) she said, "Ha. Someone finally failed you!"


But Beanorama and I used to pass notes in her multi-colored ink pen. So slick.

3 comments:

Beanorama said...

ARE YOU FRICKIN CRAZY?

I mean, the Eris thing is news.


But Pluto was demoted months ago. Do you watch the news?

Love you.

mo cheeks said...

oh, i was gonna say i thought pluto wasn't a planet anymore. but planet beanie beat me to it.

Anonymous said...

so wait. what are the planets again?

and why did you leave out Planet Soul?