Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This has got to be one of the seven deadly sins.


Notorious ALG just sent me this classic image. It is a night that shall not be forgotten, and it says just so much about our friendship. This was from a party back in '06. That night, we rode discarded exorcize bikes from someone's trash. We emulated a statue of St. Anthony. We posed as a crucifix. And then we ended like this: me on Kara's lap ("I can't move her!") and ALG sleeping in her fancy coat, holding her heels.

The next morning ALG confessed that she had cuddled with the curly-haired brunette all night long, only realizing in horror the next morning that it wasn't me.

And as the novice bridesmaids we were, we had to attend our friend's bridal expo the next morning.

GOOD FIND, ALG. I have been LOL at my desk for five minutes writing this.

8 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

Look at those stonewashed jeans I have on.

Anonymous said...

the curly-haired brunette looks like she's smiling and not really sleeping.

AlltheRAGE said...

Ummm... Beano, isn't that the same jacket that you had on last night? (Don't hate me!)

AlltheRAGE said...

Upon further (sober) inspection, I don't think it is the same jacket...

Beanorama said...

shoot me. it IS the same jacket. I need more clothes, ok?

NotoriousALG said...

YOU DO NOT NEED MORE CLOTHES. YOU SHOP CONSTANTLY.

Beanorama said...

I return a lot too.

miz cynical said...

Adorable.