Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This post will be gross.


I apologize in advance. This is disgusting. But I'm concerned about something. In the past two weeks I've had two vivid dreams that involve poo. Specifically, poo on a toilet seat rather than in the bowl. (I toldja it would be gross.) In the first dream I was in a high school girls locker room looking for a place to change my clothes, and all the stalls were filthy. In last night's dream, a bunch of us were in a vacation house and I went to take a shower, and my towel brushed up against some you-know-what. I remember trying to warn ALG but she couldn't hear me. Now that I have seen poo twice in my REM cycle, I am a bit freaked out... so I turn to the brilliance of the internet, which tells me: on the positive side "For many people, the feces have been a portend of good fortune or wealth. This may include the actual conveyance of wealth or the desire for such a "find." In either case, the interpretation reverts back to Freud's own feelings that the feces were perceived by the infant as being something they created and therefore something valuable."

Huh. Well, I do have a review coming up.

But then it goes on, and sorta describes my dream, and it's not good: "If it is simply discovered, or known about without actual visual participation in the dream, then the possibility that another's influence is upon you is troubling. At this point, it is conceivable that the dream could relate to money if your influence is far reaching, or if others are odorously impinging upon you."

Nothing is good here.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

as a psychologist, this can only mean one thing: you are looking forward to changing ben's diaper this weekend after he eats avocado

Anonymous said...

what in the heck did you google image to get that hilarious guy in the pic?

mo cheeks said...

is your font so small bc youre embarrassed about your numba twos?

Beanorama said...

whoa whoa whoa

they were not MY numba twos.

miz cynical said...

Ewwww.. Weirdo :)