Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Justice, Nun Style

I'm going to try to make this story short. My mom and sister got home after 2:00 a.m. on Monday night/Tuesday morning from a vball tournament in Vegas, so my mom let Ali, my sis, sleep in and go to school late. She called the school to inform them. Then, she got a text from Ali that said that she had gotten five demerits for tardiness. My mom was so angry because she had called and thought there was no reason for disciplinary action (plus she was cranky yesterday). Taking the advice of a school administrator, she e-mailed the principal, Sister Maureen. Well, don't mess with Team God! My sister was pulled out of class and berated for using her cell phone in school. My mom received a very pleasant e-mail from Sister Mo saying that she would take away the demerits, but that she was very disturbed by Ali's blatant disregard for the school policy on cell phones. That was probably the first time that both my mother and my sister got in trouble from a teacher. Nerds.

Yeah, I was a bad ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that nun is scary.

miz cynical said...

Wow. You guys are all bad asses.