Friday, February 22, 2008

Countdown to the Oscars


I saw this gorgeous picture of Rumer Willis & it reminded me that the Oscars are on Sunday. The pic is gorgeous 'cause of the dress, ignore the man-jaw having Rumer Willis wearing it. It's so old Hollywood glam. I kind of feel bad, Rumer should have just let her mom, Demi, wear the dress. It's kinda sad when your mom's looks & physique can carry an ensemble better than you can.

Anyway, the Oscars are on Sunday & I hope that we'll get a chance to see more glamorous dresses. I think that due to the recent ending of the writer's strike that this year's Oscars are going to be a lot more low-key, but I'm hoping that the celebs will bring their wardrobe "A" game.

Anyone live blogging on Sunday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will try! i am supposed to be going over my mom's, so as long as her wireless is working, i will be too!