Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not that awesome.

So last night when I got home I hear my neighbor giving relationship advice in his apartment, so, naturally, I thought I should knock on the door and invite myself in. What to my wondering eyes did appear, but a gorgeous 22 year old Indian (the lovesick one) and a hookah-smoking Persian (the neighbor). So I settled in with some cardamom (sp?) tea from the Persian and some mango hookah.

"Do I smoke it like a bong or like a cigarette?" was my question [not that I would know how to smoke a bong, for the official record].

So I smoked it like a cig. And waited for the excitement. And waited. And nothing. It really wasn't that thrilling. All I wanted was a little buzz like I got from packing bandits at the Darth Vader house in highschool.

(But I did get upset that I could hear my little Rube meowing through the door and I hope she doesn't do that all the time.)

PS: Doesn't this hookah hookah look like Julia Stiles?

2 comments:

miz cynical said...

Yes, the hookah hookah does look like Julia Stiles. I'm disappointed that you didn't feel anything from the hookah. It looks like it would be soo naughty to smoke it in public. You should at least feel something.

Anonymous said...

all i can say to this entire post is WOW.