Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm So Unhip


So, today I decided to treat myself to a mani-pedi. While I was contemplating what colors to choose, I decided to finally take the plunge & go with the trend of deep color for my nails. I've been dwelling on this issue for a while now. While I like the look of dark nails, I never thought that I had the coloring to pull it off. Plus, I'm much more of a light, or pink nail color or a French manicure & saving the bold, bright colors for my toes. Well, after seeing the results of dark color on my nails, I'm hooked on this vamp look.

Unfortunately, it's too late. In addition to spring being right around the corner, as I was waiting for my nails to dry, I was glancing through People magazine. According to their style gurus, shades of pink, purple & grey are the new nail colors of spring. Oh, well. I guess I'll just enjoy this color for the next couple of days & hope that I can get in on the trend next winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love dark nail polish. its the bomb diggity.