Monday, February 04, 2008

The Most Embarrassing Trash Ever



this is heidi montag's "finished" music video.
i don't even know where to start.
the music sounds like she pressed the demo key on her casio keyboard. the lip syncing doesn't even match up!

i think my favorite scenes are when she is lying on a beach towel next to a bottle of banana boat tanning oil. pure class.

oh, and the theatrics. i think michael k. from dlisted may have said it best... "the videos I used to make when I was 11-years-old had higher production values than this. This video is basically Girls Gone Wild without the emotional intensity meets those karaoke videos."

hilarious. "emotional intensity."

2 comments:

miz cynical said...

I've heard so much about how awful this video is that I'm terrified to watch it. Will I laugh or cry? Will it leave me quivering with shame or fear? Hmmm. Leave it up to Michael K. to find just the snarky response to this garbage.

Beanorama said...

the best headline i've seen yet is "Heidi Montag has camcorder, breasts"