Monday, February 04, 2008

Be Still, My J.Crew-Loving Heart.....

Since the days of Barn Jackets and shetland crew necks, I have been in love with J.Crew. I faltered a bit in my early college days and tried other clothiers, but J.Crew kept me coming back. Do I think their increase in prices in the past two years is inappropriate? Yes. Does it make me mad that their final sale items sell out faster than I can add them to my shopping bag? Absolutely.

But as my dear friend Z said to me today, "Whoever they've got in there these days is working overtime...."

A sampling of how I will blow my paycheck next month/charge up my VISA/the reason I will live on tuna:








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel like that red dress was made for you.

AlltheRAGE said...

I love you... I have the same addiction, the Crew is the Devil!

miz cynical said...

Love the red trench. I had a barn jacket, too! However, mine was an American Eagle rip off.

Beanorama said...

something bad has happened. It involves my AmEx card, a yellow Fontana dress, a featherweight merino ruffle cardigan in bright blush, city-fit cafe capris, and capri metallic sandals.

and it cost me more than half my rent.

GULP.

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BLOG, NOTORIOUS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I FEEL LIKE WE ARE KINDRED SPRIRITS, ALTHOUGH I LIVE IN TEXAS! I WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST AND THAT YOU GET YOUR WISH: JCREW CLOTHES> DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?