Friday, February 15, 2008

The Real Meaning of Valentine's Day

Sorry, I should have posted this yesterday.

On my way to work on V-Day '08, I was shocked to find what seemed to be the evidence of an early holiday celebration. A pale pink thong sat brazenly on the Walnut Street sidewalk. From just a glance, I am pretty sure it was the Gap Body classic lycra string bikini thong. I assume it all started when someone said "Happy Valentine's Day" to the underwear owner - you know how that makes women lose all control.

4 comments:

Beanorama said...

right on

NotoriousALG said...

I love Gap Body unders.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where I left those

AlltheRAGE said...

Thank goodness it was your's... I panicked for a moment... Can someone tell me why panic is panic and paniced is panicked?? (You know what I mean...) Anyone, anyone?