Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm Dumb. Again.


ok, not so much dumb as i am clumsy and careless. i was out last night having several celebratory birthday drinks with a friend. i took a taxi home in the pouring mixture of ice and rain. when we got to my house i slipped my cell phone in my pocket while i counted out the fare and got out my keys.

apparently as i slid across the cab seat to get out my phone slipped out of my coat pocket.

some man named david and his drunk girlfriend took it home with them and had a REALLY hard time figuring out how to answer my tricky tricky TV phone.
david told me he lives near by and i can pick the phone up today but not to call til 1oam.

he's tired.

*the reason for the "again" in the title comes from the fact that i have lost whatever cell phone i was carrying at the time at least 7 times in recent history. and broken about 5.*

No comments: