Monday, February 12, 2007

Anna Nicole again.

I know I am a jerk for weighing in on the too-short life of a dead woman, but it is safe to say a lot of people are fascinated by her. But here's the latest. Supposedly people have video of ANS & her baby a few days before ANS died. In it, Anna Nicole is saying how the baby says MaMa. Now, I don't mean to be a doubting Tomasina here, but isn't that baby like 4 or 5 months old? Do babies speak at that age?

Now I'm not sure if any of you have heard, but I have a new, perfectly perfect nephew (who happens to weigh 14 lbs, 6 oz today, isn't that special) but I think that makes me somewhat of a baby expert... and I go by the old adage: one to walk, two to talk. Am I right or am I right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANS's baby is just smarter than any other baby ever born. doy.

Anonymous said...

Perfect nephew makes lots of sounds...sometimes sounding like MAMA, but alas, it's just his way of crying. No mama yet.