Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Seven Pound Itch


i know its only mid-february (can you believe it?!), but i am already starting to feel a lil bit of spring fever. and i'm also getting that itch to drop a few of those winter lbs i've put on. i'm feeling sluggish, pudgy, and unattractive lately. i once heard someone call someone else "ten pounds of shit stuffed in a five pound bag."

...yeah, its like that.

so what to do? well, i have decided to eat a bit better than i have been. no more bagels or pretzels in the morning for breakfast. i'm gonna go back to the good ole standby: target brand slim fast. for lunch? try to do more salads, yogurt, fruit. as for dinner, i could do less cheesesteaks, pizza and wawa hoagies.

will it work? it better. i want to look my best as soon as this dreadful weather breaks.

peace, love and dexitrim.

3 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

Just yesterday my roommate was analyzing the way I eat and my lack of exercise. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Oh no wait, it made me feel fat.

Beanorama said...

No more chile cheese dogs?? OK I am in for Lettuce Feed You. Or Salad Works, whatever the hell it's called these days.

Tho' sadly, I used to go tere and pretend that when i said "low fat vinagrette" that's what they gave me, even if it wasn't on the menu. Then I was forced to realize, no, it's not low fat, you big hog! Why do you think it tastes so good, mommmmmy?

Anonymous said...

no more chili cheez dawgs..(tears are in fact streaming dow my fat face)