Friday, February 23, 2007

Chick-Flick Alert

I absolutely HATE chick flicks. However, once a year or so I have to give in to my estrogen producing body and watch one. My chick flick of '06 was The Devil Wears Prada. My chick flick of '07 is going to be the Nanny Diaries with Scarlett Johannson. Last year, I was into reading "chick lit" or what I affectionately referred to as my "stupid books" while I spent my weekends poolside. The themes of DWP, the Nanny Diaries, You'll Never Nanny in this town again, Celebrity Personal Assistant, etc. appealed to me. The common theme among all of these books were underappreciated, overworked people. Hmmmm....

Anyway, since this is a movie that I can't take the hubby to, I'll need some chicks to come with me. It comes out April 20th. Anyone interested?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Scarlett Johannson is in it I might check it out. And by "it" I mean her.

Anonymous said...

i'm down

miz cynical said...

jmoney - that's so cute. You have a crush on Scarlett.

anonymous - I would love to go with you, but I don't know who you are.