Monday, February 19, 2007

Video killed the video star.

When I go anywhere that has MTV and VH1, I try to get my fill. Well, today, VH1 filled me with disgust. This video, for "Lost Without You" by some chap named Robin Thicke, made me laugh. He was totally nineties, and was trying to be a mix of Chris Isaacs and Justin Timberlake. But he was about 10 years too old to carry off J. Timbs' falsetto. And I thought, no way would this douche be with a girl that hot. (Then I did some research, and realized, it's his real-life wife. Stupid me.) Who is this guy? Is he famous and I don't know it?

5 comments:

aaronic said...

Lol, he is actually pretty famous. He had my favorite album of 2006. He's been doing this since NSync was in its prime.

Plus he is Alan Thicke's (Growing Pains) son.

Anonymous said...

You mean Ben, from Growing Pains???

Anonymous said...

I think I have one of his songs on my MP3 player. Which scares me because I never downloaded nor heard of him before.

Anonymous said...

i love this song.

Beanorama said...

alexa said james and jonas love it too!! What the F. It is douchey, people. Did you not see his video? He's wearing an outfit like Carrie's Jazz Man would have worn. He does look like his dad. No, not Boner, MR SEAVER.