Monday, February 26, 2007

Little Miss Dolly and Little Mr. Arrogant.



Abagail Breslin is adorable. She did an awesome job with Little Miss Sunshine. She's not a child actor robor like Dakota Fanning-- meaning she's in fifth grade and acts like a fifth grader, not like a 60 year old woman. But honestly, bringing the stuffed monkey to the Oscars was a little much. When you are in fifth grade, you are starting to like boys. You're probably not frenching them yet, but you at least know what that is. Fifth graders today probably have cellies and MySpace for chrissake. They are not bringing stuffed monkeys to the Oscars.

(And this is coming from a girl who still has a security blanket. I know, I know. but my older sister does too!)

Will Smith's son, Jaden, on the other hand, was super annoying because he tried to act like a veteran actor. He was cockier than Jack Nicholson. The kid was so annoying that when he got ahead of himself on the teleprompter, then read the envelope wrong, I was like "busted!" I know that's wrong and mean, as he is just a little kid, but it's just the truth. The unpretty truth.

7 comments:

miz cynical said...

I hate Jaden Smith ( is that wrong?)In every interview I see him in, he's a little cocky bastard.

Anonymous said...

Every time I hear about Will Smith I always say, and will always say: My cousin pissed in his pool while my other cousin slept in his bed... not with Will Smith, alone.

miz cynical said...

What? I think that you need to explain this story, jmoney. Assuming that it's even true.

aaronic said...

He gets it from his momma, who annoys the hell outta me for some reason.

Beanorama said...

it's because she's like "I wear the pants, I got it together" all the time. eff it. your kid's a brat.

miz cynical said...

Exactly. She has big hairy ones. And the other kid, Trey, is a brat too. Didn't she use to be an actress?

Anonymous said...

beanorama- i did not give you permission to disclose that i have a security blanket! Great. now all my clients will think less of me...thanks. thanks a lot.