Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Poor little thang, little chicken wang.

As I sit here looking at my crusty-eyed, half-lidded, shaven-bellied, drugged-up, hysterectomied kitten, it strikes me that it is pretty brave of the vets of the world to trust their pet owners. I am now entrusted with the post surgical care of a five month old who doesn't speak English! I am supposed to monitor her eating, keep her from jumping (!?), make her abstain from ripping out her stitches, watch for a "walnut-sized lump," wrap her in an ace bandage, etc. It's hard. It's actually an Unpretty job. Poor Rubella... she is so sad & sleepy & sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor, poor little poo bear.

Anonymous said...

i would suggest wrapping her in duct tape when you go to work. she wont be able to do anything then.