Thursday, February 15, 2007

Stop Criticizing

The theme of this post is going to be perspective. I think I have been criticized a lot lately for certain things, but I believe it is a matter of perspective. Unusual knows that the best-kept secret is one's own attitute. Here are a few examples:

Yes, I just bounced yet another check. But, I keep PNC employees on their toes and break up their otherwise monotonous days. Also, I love getting mail, and they always send me a letter informing me of my wrongdoing.

I can be a little socially awkward sometimes. Excuse me for not thinking that I am the greatest person that ever existed and subjecting certain people to an "all Flip all the time" show. Blessed are the humble...

So, I've lost a couple wallets. Cab Driver Jr. had a great Christmas. And, I keep the PNC Fraud Department busy so they don't despise their jobs.

I overtip. Bartender Jr. and Cab Driver Jr. aren't complaining.

I check the Daily Collegian Web site more times than I care to admit. Instead of being pathetic, I am grateful that I had such an awesome four years. When my current life overshadows the G-Man memories at PSU, I'll stop checking in.

I haven't posted for some time, so my name wasn't under "Contributors." I'm baaaaacckkkkk.

3 comments:

Beanorama said...

Glory be to God.

PS My word verification for this comment is eyiyaaq. Like, E, I, E, I Ohhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

i should strike down this post because you wrote "best-kept-secret"

and, now, i am forwarding this post to your mother. good luck with that.

Flip Flop Girl said...

Noooooooo!

Actually, she is the one who receives the bank letters. And, she has no problem opening my mail. Then, she casually asks me if I overdrew as if she didn't read it. I usually say no and then she starts yelling.