Wednesday, November 22, 2006

How to (Not) Succeed at Business....


Y'all...it's 1:00 on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and my office is a straight-up tomb. I have been reading USA Today for the past few minutes and while venturing to the Life section, I was pleasantly surprised by a new Orbitz game.

Orbitz travel site has pop-up games that have littered the internet landscape for at least 4 years. I remember my father and I discussing these games when I first starting working here.

Well, the geniuses at Orbitz compiled all of the games into one free website: http://www.orbitzgames.com/arcade.aspx

Enjoy. I love you, procrastination. You are my best friend.

2 comments:

Beanorama said...

I thought I was your best friend.

Anonymous said...

i knew you were going to say that bean. so predictable.