Monday, November 20, 2006

I Need a Hero


does anyone watch "Heroes"?

i do and i don't (more don't then do). one thing i can't stop hearing in commercial after commercial for the NBC show is "save the cheerleader, save the world". and now it's stuck in my psyche...much like the Sally Field line in Steel Magnolias: "drink the juice, Shelby, drink the juice!"

but, back to the point..."save the cheerleader, save the world"...it just cracks me up for some reason. shouldnt it be "kill the cheerleader, save the world"?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm friends with the writer of "Steel Magnolias."

Beanorama said...

conor.

I thought i heard something about a cheerleader last night... it was too confusing, so instead I just nuzzled my face in my kitten's neck.

miz cynical said...

Yes, the world would be a much better place if there weren't any cheerleaders. But, if you need the premise explained to you, I'll gladly tell you. This show is better than LOST & I'm obsessed.

AlltheRAGE said...

I'm also obsessed!!! In my opinion this is the best show on television right now.