Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday.



Not only has my landlord (Green Street Properties) wasted 5 days ignoring my 5 phone calls and emails about the crack in my balcony door and the bigger-than-a-mouse animal running around in my ceiling... but I also got big-timed splashed by a Septa bus this morning. Dirty rain water soaked my wool skirt and literally pooled in the feet of my knee-high boots. It was like a scene from a movie, but no one is paying me $1,250 a word (like Jessica Simpson got for Employee of the Month).

So unpretty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

$1,250 a word, huh?
if only. if only. (shaking my head in shameful envy)

Smedelicious said...

Green Street, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Smedelicious said...

that picture is from the salt box, right?

Flip Flop Girl said...

Yes it is. I never really understood it though.

Beanorama said...

it's raining salt, hallalujah.