Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A little bit-o-Delaware making Philly that much sweeter.


Unusual Suspect... you were right. We did need to break the ice. I was going to post, but stopped halfway feeling silly and shallow. But now that you have been silly first (after such an awesome post about Amy), I feel I can too.

I'm-a just going to say how pleased and excited I am that my all-time favorite coffee shop from D-Ware is heading to the Gayborhood in the Illadelph! Oh, sweet Brew Ha Ha...At swim practice in high-school I used to dream about your O-Noodle Salad (that's "Oriental Noodle") to those of you not in the know. In college, I studied hours on end at the Brew in Newark, drinking cup after cup of Harney & Sons cinnamon tea while reading about ancient Irish literature and always running into Dana & her physics pals. And now... the Brew in Trolley Square is such the place to see all the young Illmingtonians...

Brew Ha Ha, I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cinnamon tea? delish.