Saturday, November 11, 2006

Jeans, Jeans, Good For Your Heart


Ahhhh...Ooooh yeah...Uh-huuuuh....

sorry, i'm being very unpretty, but i don't care.

see, it can be explained: today i got a pair of Seven jeans and i am in ecstasy. i've never had jeans this nice before and it will take me awhile to get over myself and how good my ass looks in them.

special shout out to owner of Charlie's Jeans, Sebastian, who helped make this obnoxious self-love possible...you are a god. you never even asked me my size. you just knew. you made this tall girl very happy for once because unlike many of your other vertically challenged customers, i need not take you up on your alteration services.

3 comments:

Beanorama said...

rub it in. I love Charlie's jeans, but I always have to get altered.

Did you post on the right blog?

Anonymous said...

i did both. you are so good, you.

Smedelicious said...

heard they are awesome there...dont tell me this, I ama jeans snob.