Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The If Game


O.J. Simpson will stun the nation once again. This time he left his white Bronco and snug gloves at home. In his infinite public relations wisdom, he decided to write a book called “If I Did It.” Yes, it is what you think. He will detail how he would have killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman…if he had done it. I guess he figures it is ok to flirt with the fantasy of the crime as long as he maintains his innocence. His book will be preceded by a two-part special on Fox entitled – deep breath – “O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened.” I don’t think there is anything I can write that will top that.

2 comments:

Beanorama said...

If I read that...

... I think I will vomit.

Asshole.

Anonymous said...

how can this actually be?
its like the most troubling thing i have heard in a while...