Friday, November 17, 2006

This weekend: Do Not Turn on the Television



Well, we're less than 24 hours away from the Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes wedding. This much hyped & anticipated by only entertainment news shows wedding will be Tom's 3rd, Katie's 1 1/2.

We've already heard in painstaking detail the guest list ( interesting, of all the A-list guests, did anyone hear whether or not Katie's parents were invited?) & Katie's new lingerie trousseau(ick).

So, since this is the last weekend before Thanksgiving & traditionally a slow news weekend, expect every news outlet to be fawning over the details of Tom & Katie's wedding in Italy. I feel awful that a beautiful country is being defiled by these idiots whose divorce proceedings are going to last longer than the marriage, but I'm happy that at least it's not happening at home.

Also, I won't have to spend my Thanksgiving depressed like I did last year when news broke that Nick & Jessica broke up. I know, I'm way too obsessed...

Tom & Katie... So Unpretty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here's to la vita dolce.
so unpretty sends our coldest regards to the happy couple.