Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Another reason to love Target


As though I needed one. A few years ago, I used to use this product called Downy Wrinkle Releaser. It’s great if you’re like me , meaning 1) you don’t like to iron (honestly, who does?), 2) your daily wardrobe consists of either what you pulled out of the dryer or what you picked up off your bedroom floor or 3) if you’re like Jmoney & sleep in your clothes.


So anyway, the way this stuff works is that you squirt it onto your clothes, tug at it a bit & the wrinkles come out. Genius! Downy also used to have a Wrinkle Releaser fabric softener. Combine those two products & I was in wrinkle free heaven.

Of course when there’s a product this amazing, it has to go away. For a while now, I’ve been searching for it all over & came across it on Downy’s website. Once I realized that the only way to acquire it was by buying it online, I just resigned myself to a life of wrinkly clothes.

Then, it happened. Last week, I went to Target to buy some fabric softener (which at Target only comes in a big ass bottle that will last me for the next 6 months. Love it.) and lo & behold on the same laundry aisle I saw a big ass bottle of Downy Wrinkle Releaser!

I quickly grabbed it & contemplated buying several more bottles for fear that it would go out of style a la Elaine & the Today sponge. However, I managed to control myself & limit it to 1 bottle…for now.

Watch out wrinkles! Week-old laying-in-the-dryer clothes ain’t go nothing on me!

No comments: