Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rachel YamagottaNO.


I read today that Rachel Yamagata is playing @ Johnny Brenda's tonight. As I have been downloading her songs this past month, I clearly want to go. I asked nearly 10 peeps and everyone said no! ALG was still deciding what to do tonight, Chrissie P didn't answer the phone, ATS got "strep throat," Flip Flop gave me an exhausted "not tonight," Jmybux said "I would, but I just don't think it's going to be that good", Smedelicious said she needed to clean or something, Charlie was riding bikes with boys, AlltheRage went to the Phils game, and Annimal had drinks with the ceo.*

I need more friends.


*Annimal just called. She & Jmybux are heading to my fave drinking establishment. I am joining them. Til next time, R-Yams.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is my excuse in quotes? as if its not true.

why i oughtta.

AlltheRAGE said...

LOL! The Phillies won, I'd like to think it was due to my presence.

miz cynical said...

You didn't ask me, you jerk.

AlltheRAGE said...

I didn't buy tickets, are ya nuts?! They were given to me... I'm sorry.