Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Sex Tape that No One Wants To See







So, rumor has it that Kate Moss & Pete Dougherty broke up for the millionth time. Except, this time Pete supposedly made off with some sex tapes that they made together & Kate is worried that the tapes will show up on the Internet, etc.
I know (maybe “know” isn’t the correct phrasing here)…it’s widely believed that a sex tape can boost one’s career or at least make them a household name. Think Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Pam & Tommy, etc. But, I doubt that that would be the case here. We already know from Kate’s coke bust-up that if it does hit the Internet, she’s not going to lose out on any major sponsorships. And, does anyone want to see these two pale, druggie wankers shagging? Like, are there going to be needles everywhere? Gross. I think that there was already a movie like that – Traffic.
No worries, Kate. Your tape would probably do down in history as the least viewed sex tape – right alongside Screech from Saved by the Bell.

2 comments:

Beanorama said...

You know I would watch them and think they were sweet. Drug ridden and sweet.

miz cynical said...

I would think that they are sweet too, except I know that Kate Moss has a kid. I think her responsibility is to her kid & not her drug-addicted bf.