Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sto-laht, Sto-laht!



its someone's birthday today...can you guess who? in case your iphone doesnt load the picture attached to this post, then i'll give you some hints.

he dresses in drag (every new year's eve) and blows (a saxophone).

he's very patriotic, loves politics and holds dear his right to vote (for bush).

he drives a black nissan (deathtrap that he bought from ebay).

he works really hard (to stay on top of all of the blogs and newspapers).

he's also a great friend. happy birthday, popsie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's my birthday, and I'll cry if I want to . . . Cry if I want to, cry if I want to . . . You would cry too if you were a year older.

Anonymous said...

why cry? let us rejoice in the name of the lord.

miz cynical said...

I've just learned so many things about popsie by reading this post. Happy b-day!