Monday, July 23, 2007

Goodbye to the cousin of "Dance 50 Cent"


Another sad clothing goodbye: my favorite green tee shirt from Zhuny that said "Help! I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up!" with a picture of a woman on her tush wearing snowshoes and a '50s bathing suit. It was NOT faux vintage, and it was the last iteration of Jake's tees before they became annoying and Abercrombie-esque with lame slogans like "Pine Hill Ski Team."

I ruined this shirt on an 8-mile hike of the Napali coastline of Kauai, Hawaii where I saw 8 pit bulls and the 2 wild boar they had just killed, as well as a man who said he had no name and that he lived in heaven.

Bye shirty. It was a good run.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was great. "pine hill ski team".

NotoriousALG said...

Wait, is the clothes audit the reason why you told me Sunday night you were booked all week? Yeah, probably. And you probably counted finishing a book, too.

Beanorama said...

sorry. I thought i had 2 free meals to go to this week, but sigh...only one.