Thursday, July 05, 2007

Washington Square Deserves Props, Too.


Yesterday, my friends and I partook (is that a word?) in a lovely croquet match to celebrate our Nation's independence. We selected Washington Square as the destination, which is a change from our usual route of Rittenhouse Square.


We found the destination to be lovely, less bustling than Rittenhouse and very pretty. We also saw a lady walking a cat and a woman with a full goatee.


If you happen to be in the area and have a full bladder, I recommend the Starbucks on Walnut (I think), Jones, or LaScala's.


As for the croquet match, I cheated. And Beanorama saw it all go down.

2 comments:

Beanorama said...

we also saw a homeless man wee.

and i tapped my head at a euro. but that is fodder for antoher post.

Smedelicious said...

"a woman with a full goatee" made me just choke on my afternoon snack. haha