Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Dairy Quirk


It has recently come to my attention that I have an eating habit that both shocks & horrifies. When people see me do it, they look away in disgust. What could be that damn awful, you ask? In my attempt to be healthy & consume the daily-required amount of dairy, I like to enjoy a mozzarella stick & a container of yogurt. Together. Meaning, I like to dip my mozzarella stick into my yogurt & munch happily away. A few months back, A. T.S. told me that it was “really weird”. A few weeks ago, the hubby spotted me doing it & couldn’t understand why I would combine a sweet & savory flavor combination. I told Beanorama about it a few days after that and she was like, “yeah, I ‘ve seen you do that in the kitchen before”. Then, she shuddered.
What the fuck, people?
What’s so horrible about this? I think that a mozzarella stick tastes dry and it needs some liquid – like yogurt – to make it taste a little better. I’m sorry if I’m so damn disgusting. Why don’t you try it? You’ll see my point. And, if you give it a whirl, I won’t point my finger and laugh at you. Jerks.

2 comments:

Beanorama said...

Miz- I have seen cheese plates with honey, pear, fig spread, etc... but never yogurt. Take it up with DiBrunos.

But I hear cereal and ketchup is delicious!

miz cynical said...

So you did shudder!