Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Readers Poll: You and Your Sinuses


1. do you have sinus problems/allergies? (if yes, continue on to question #2; if no, skip to question 4)

2. have you ever used an over the counter sinus rinse? (if yes, continue on to question #3; if no, skip to question 4)

3. do you enjoy the fact that your nose will involuntary continue to drain hours after your sinus rinse, resulting in embarrassing, yet oddly exciting moments of "faucet nose"? (if yes, please post a comment; if no, skip to question 4)

4. have you always been a jerk?

thanks for participating! be sure to check back in for the results!

p.s. i really do use sinus rinses (see picture). its awesome and seems to be working for me. since i started them, i have not had a single sinus infection. cross my heart and kiss my elbow.

1 comment:

miz cynical said...

I prefer my prescription only nasal spray. Why is it prescription only? 'Cause it has steroids in it.