Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Drug Love.

I gotta tell you. In some effed up way, I think Kate Moss & Pete Doherty are sweet & wonderfully effed up together. I mean, a model, a dependent, drug-addled rock star, British accents... it's pretty sexy. I just read the best article in the Daily Mirror, Kate's fave rag. Pete gave them an interview in hopes of getting her back. Choice excerpts:

he passionately declares: "I love her with all my heart. I like the way she walks and talks. I love her bones. I love her brain."

Doherty said: "It was love at first meet. When I met her she said she'd get a P tattoo, and I'd get a K.

he added bleakly: "I can't properly describe my feelings for Kate they are too strong. It's why I write songs."

He disclosed: "She rang last night and left a drunken answerphone message, singing Moon River. She's ripped my heart out. I don't know what I'm doing."

"If I had Kate back then life wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

Pete scrawls 'I love Kate 4 eva' on the windscreen of his Jag, after emerging from yet another drug hearing at a London court.

Kate and Pete are forced to leave the NME awards by security due to too much "amorous behaviour".

This is gross though:
Doherty's yellow hands riddled with scabs and cuts are a grim legacy of his crack and heroin habit. His half-chewed fingernails are filthy."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to say this, because they are really gross and addicted to drugs, but i sorta agree that they are cute in their unbridled passion for each other. they will probably die really young.

miz cynical said...

Ok. Now I'm ticked. This is the second post that has a subject that I wanted to write about :)