Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Diet for the Last Three Days While Being an Incubus of Strep


(not recommended for anyone other than me. please consult a physician before attempting to follow said diet.)

Sunday:
-2 glasses of grape, then orange gatorade (gross, lemon-line rocks the hizouse, but beggars can't be choosers)
-half a can of campbell's crappy chicken noodle soup
-1 saltine cracker

Monday:
-2 soggy, delicious, butter sopped pieces of toast made for me by my pop
-2 cups of hot tea
-the other half a can of campbell's crappy chicken noodle soup
-half a serving of boston market meatloaf, mashed potatoes and macaroni cheese (will have other half tonight)

Tuesday:
-2 burnt, very hard to swallow pieces of toast that i made myself (clearly this is a job only for pop)
-2 cups of hot tea
-too much cranberry juice that i now have indigestion
-hopefully 2 gizmos* my little brother made me if i can swallow tonight

*will write separate post about what the hell a gizmo is since you rightfully do not know

1 comment:

Beanorama said...

poor sa-weetie. at least you won't get a uti with all that cran.