Tuesday, July 03, 2007

So Unpretty Fashion Prediction of '08


curly hair.

i can already smell the hot curlers and the perm solution.

oh, yes. i have had an off-again, on-again love affair with curly hair. perms when i was young. then, as i got older, discovering that i had naturally wavy hair meant that with enough mouse, hairspray and heat, you can do just about anything including building the perfect curl. i will say, its a lot of work, but it has its hot moments. and i can just feel this one coming around the corner. probably this fall. make your hair appts now, biatches.

to the straightees: poor you.

2 comments:

Beanorama said...

I HEART MY HOT ROLLERS SO MUCHY MOO

NotoriousALG said...

Beanorama and I realized that I got a lot more tail when my hair was curly than when it was straight. WAHOO! I am gonna get lucky!