Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's In Your Genes


Most of you have been my friends for years... You have been victims of my loud mouth, spontaneous behavior and, unfortunately, my butt cleavage.

You've been supportive and sympathetic to my never ending struggle to find a pair of jeans that actually fit my bootyliciousness (is bootylicious a word yet?)...

Finally, we have help finding the perfect fit at http://www.zafu.com/

You fill out some measurement questions and they give you several examples of jeans and fits that you should consider...

Thank goodness, no more spending hours a Charlies...

What am I going to do with all this free time --- drinks anyone?

Ohh, the site also helps you find the perfect bra!!! This is the answer to all of our clothing dilemmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfect bra too? to good to be true.

Beanorama said...

i heart your butt cleav. I see it all the time.

Beanorama said...

btw i did this web thing, & it offered me 17 brands of jeans. that doesn't help.

AlltheRAGE said...

Butt atleast you know that there's more than one jeans that you can try? I think it gave me 8 so I might just hone in on them, I think...