Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Life imitates art imitates life imitates...


Some of you make fun of me for filling my Netflix with the vapid glory that is The OC. But I also know some of you are obsessed (and rightly so) with The Hills. Though The OC started before Laguna & The Hills, you know The OC was based on the lifestyle seen in Laguna, which then made a real life show based on the fictional show based on the real life. Right?

ANYway. Season Three of The OC (a season no one really watched) brings us Kevin Volchok- Johnny Harper's bad-boy surfer nemesis who ends up doing Marissa and giving her coke. Anyway, Volchok (aka Cam Gigandet) is probably one of the hottest dudes on the show (sorry, Adam Brody. I love you, skinny nerd).

Does anyone see a resemblance with LC's real life bad boy idiot Jason "J-Wal" Wahler? Totally weird.

OK, back to reading Anna Karinina.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the OC have any attractive guys that don't have a surfer build? I guess not. Anything else would be gross right?

Anonymous said...

wow, john is obsessed with surfer bods.

beano-the hills starts again soon, like monday i think.

Beanorama said...

no, john is just pissed that i prefer wimps to his manly physique.

and guess what? My tv got mtv! like miggy-magic! let the brain numbing begin.

Anonymous said...

I told bean that I don't let stuff go. I keep driving it into the ground until I dont find it funny anymore

AlltheRAGE said...

Ummm... The Hills rocks hard! I can't wait to see the cattiness that will ensue between Heidi and LC... It's going to be A-SOME! Beanie, I'm so happy that we'll all be able to share this experience in real time (not 6 months from now when you get the season from netflix). LOL!