Tuesday, July 31, 2007

(Hanes) My Way or the Highway.....


It has gotten to the point where I have finally had to tough-love myself into investing in some new underwear. My behavior is inexcusable. My top drawer contains undergarments that even on the worst of days, should not see the sunlight.


I have a hard time spending a lot of loot on underwear, so even though my friends sing the praises of Hanky Pankys and Victoria's Secret tangas, I usually find myself buying unders from Marshall' s or Old Navy.


The good news is, I have a solution. And that solution is Hanes Her Way seamless thongs and low rise briefs. They truly, truly rule. And they are cheap: 6 bones for a pack of two at Tarjay. As if you needed another reason to visit the Bullseye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds great, ALG.
-HSC

NotoriousALG said...

You should get them, HSC. Especially the seamless thong.

Beanorama said...

HSC! you are still around? you are such a faithful reader.

i love hanky pankies.

Anonymous said...

i am cracking up remembering our convo about underwear at bar ferdinand.