Thursday, March 22, 2007

Can You Feel It?


Not to bite off of Miz Cynical's "Spring" post, but.....


This morning, my sister told me that the high was going to be about 70 degrees. So I took her advice and left my coat at home. And I was pleasantly surprised that I when I left my office at lunchtime, I didn't need it!


Y'all, I might be the first one to tell you this....but....spring has sprung. There is something in the air, perhaps a commitment from the weather gods that no longer will I leave my office on Friday and be pelted with ice balls. (Get your mind out of the gutter.)


Ooh, I love spring. Soon, I will be sitting on decks (hopefully), drinking margaritas, celebrating Beanorama's birthday, eating water ice with Beanorama in Rittenhouse Square, walking in flip flops, wearing skirts, getting tan, getting sunburned, having mosquito bites, complaining about humidity, running outside, driving to the beach, asking my sister, "WHERE'S THE EZ-PASS??" and oh-so-much-more.


I love you, spring.

3 comments:

Beanorama said...

whoa. you are really counting on me for your summer enjoyment.

Not.

So.

Fast.

NotoriousALG said...

Are you going somewhere?

Anonymous said...

Dear ALG,
I love you too. I am so flattered that you think so highly of me. I think you are the cat's meow.

Sincerely,
Spring