Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thank you, MTV.


Thank you, MTV, for putting Season 1 of The Hills on DVD. And thank you, Netflix, for carrying it right away. I finally get to see this oft-touted reality/drama! And from Season 1 Disk 1 I've learned a few things:

1. Ah ha! Now I know what it means when my friends say, "Heidi, can you get me a saandwissh?"

2. LC and I have the same Ikea bed & the same L'Oreal mascara. It's nice to know she's low rent like me-- in those 2 ways at least.

3. Notorius ALG always wants to see more of Whitney, and now I see why. She's nice and pretty! And calm.

4. On Jason's infamous birthday, when he is an infamous dick, he keeps getting up from the dinner table. Twenty bucks says he's got a little coke habit, eh?

3 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

Just wait til you watch this season. You're in for a treat with the addition of Spencer to the cast.

Anonymous said...

Spencer is AWFUL...so bad...I cringe everytime I hear him talk or see his abnormally huge teeth. And, Brody Jenner is so cheesy - "I love to see your smile, Lauren." "I"m just looking for someone to cuddle with, Lauren."

Idiot

Beanorama said...

ERK I love you.